Sunday, November 27, 2011

Voices from around the NCAA...Durand Scott (University of Miami)

                
Well with the transition of having a new basketball director and head coach it's 
been a little different. Getting to know them and what they stand for has helped 
a lot. Thus far we are 4-1 and are doing well under these new conditions. My team 
seems comfortable but still had much more to learn and is willing to do so. We 
are ranked 4th in ACC so we're shooting to finish in 1st and make an appearance in the 
NCAA tournament. We believe this is the year to do so and with me being a junior, I am going to help 
lead my team to have the best possible chance.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have these different perspectives on your blog! I like having something to compare to your perspective on Marist Basketball.

    -Nadia

    ReplyDelete