Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/19/2011 Vermont University

Its Saturday morning and we are just hours away from our 1st game in Mohegan Sun. We had a 9:30am wake up call for breakfast then a 12pm shoot around at the Connecticut Sun arena where the WNBA team practice at. After the shoot around we had an hour to rest until we had pre-game meal at 2pm. After pre-game meal we watched film and then walked down to the arena for the game. The game started off slow but as time progressed the speed of the game picked up. With about 7 minuets left in the 1st half I got a deflection and received a pass from freshman Manny Thomas. I went up for the layup but came down wrong on my leg. I finished the rest of the half but was unable to play the remainder of the game. At the half we were down 3 points with my 11 points being high scorer for our team. Watching the 2nd half from the bench I was frustrated because I was not able to help my team try and win the game. We eventually lost the game by a score of 84-75. Freshman Chavaughn Lewis and Junior Devin Priceled us in scoring with 15 points each. Being that we lost we faced Radford tomorrow night at 7:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment