Thursday, November 24, 2011

11/24/2011 Happy Gobble Gobble Day

Hey everyone its Thursday and its Thanksgiving. I hope everyone out there is enjoying their day. As for me and some of my teammates we are at school on this lovely holiday because we either live to fa or it was just a waste of time to go home and have to be back later tonight. We had practice at 8am this morning and finish at about 11am. Some people parents came to pick them up but others like Devin Price who lives in California, Jesse Martin who live in Maryland, Jay Bowie who lives in Florida and Pieter Prinsloo who lives in Delaware are still at school. As for me I only live and hour and a half away on the train but I decided to stay here up at school because I would only be able to go home for a short period of time, eat and have to come right back. Yea it sucks but hey, that's the life of a college athlete. Being that I live with Devin and Jesse we all decided that we would just go to the diner and eat thanksgiving dinner there. I hope all is well with everyone and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment