Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/20/2011 Radford University

Radford University is a team who were up against the ropes due to their record just like we were. So coming into this game we felt positive that we can come out with a win. I was unable to compete in this game so once again I had to watch from the bench but I had faith in my team that they could win without me. The first 8 minuets of the game Radford jumped in front with a 10-2 lead. Watching from the bench I was kind of getting nervous at this point. But with three quick baskets we were able to cut the lead to 2 points right under the 12 minuet mark. For the next 11:38 we buckled down on defense and ran good offense to go into the half up 2 points. This was the first time all season that we were not down at half. With a strong 2nd half we were able to make the lead up to 17 points. We eventually won the game by a score of 60-47. Freshman Chavaughn Lewis led us in scoring with 17 points and Junior Devin Prisce netted 16 points. Next up is our home opener against Bucknell University on Tuesday 11/22/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment